1-20tpd palm kernel oil refining machine
1-20tpd palm kernel oil refining machine introduction:
Refining is an essential process for a complete palm kernel oil processing line because there are still some impurities such as phospholipids, FFA, pigment, odor,etc. in the crude palm kernel oil. As a prominent palm kernel oil machines manufacturer who is devoted to processing pure edible oil for worldwide customers, we can provide professional technical support and manufacture first rate oil machines for your edible oil refining. We can provide turnkey oil refining solution with capacities from 1-20T/D;20-50T/D;50-1200T/D.
Palm kernel oil refining process
1. Wide application: various kinds of oil can be refined by our oil refining machines such as peanut oil, sunflower seeds oil, soybean oil, coconut oil, palm kernel oil, rapeseed oil, etc.
2. The capacity of edible oil refining can be customized. The complete oil refining plant can work independently or together with whole oil production line.
Various crude cooking oil
1. Crude Oil Degumming: In this step gums in crude oil are removed by hydration with the help of phosphoric acid.
2. Neutralization: In this step free fatty acids are neutralized by using sodium hydroxide and convert them into soap. Additional impurities are also removed by adsorption on soap.
3. Bleaching: During bleaching, unwanted pigments are adsorbed physically and oil will become much clearer.
4. Deodorization: Deodorization is used to remove unacceptable odors by steam distillation, the odoriferous compound are stripped off with the help of live injected steam into heated oil under high vacuum pressure.
5. Dewaxing (necessary for cold areas)
Some kinds of oil like sunflower, maize germ or corn oil have waxes inside, if these impurities are not removed, the oil will freeze easily under low temperature, thus effecting oil quality and appearance. so this process is necessary in extremely cold areas.
Palm Kernel Oil Refining Equipment:
1. Decoloring tank: bleach pigments from oil.
2. Deodorizing tank: remove the un-favored smell from decolorized oil.
3. Oil furnace: provide enough heat for the refining sections which need high temperature of 280℃.
4. Vacuum pump: provide high pressure for bleaching, deodorization which can reach 755mmHg or more.
5. Air compressor: dry the bleached clay after bleaching.
6. Filter press: filter the clay into the bleached oil.
7. Steam generator: generate steam distillation.